just curious: what would you do if your SO/DH gave you an STD?

Would you get angry? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Kick him out after I kicked his ass

Answer by gemgem at 5:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I would wonder where the heck he got it from.

Cheating? Divorce!

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• OP here: Would you call him every name in the book or physically lash out in any way?
    Anonymous

• i would call him every name in the book while i was punching him in the face and throwing all his stuff out the damn door-that is called CAUGHT and there is no denying that
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 5:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• ummmm.....I would def call him every name in the book and prolly kick his ass! I would leave him in a heart beat!
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 5:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I would kick his ass, then kick it again right out to the street. Then I would build a bonfire with all his crap an dinvite everyone over for BBQ!
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 5:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Niether I would just leave
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I would ask what nasty s*lt he slept with, then after calmly removing his items out the door
    I would take a bat and beat his dirty ass.
    Then I would send him my medical bill, and have him pay for whatever medical needs I needed becuse of his nasty,dirty, filthy act.
    Anonymous

• Just out of curiousity is it a new one of oculd it have been there for a while? How long have you been together?
    Blaire23

Answer by Blaire23 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• It Depends On Which STD Because Some (Herpes, HPV, Etc...) Lay Dormant For Years.

If It Was Like Chlamydia Or Gonorrhea I'd Leave And Send Him All My Medical Bills.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 6:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2009