• In the Spotlight:

would you sleep with another man for a million dollars if your hubby was fine with it?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• While I'm sure that my hubby would see the $$$ and think that he would be okay with it, I wouldn't be, and he wouldn't be, either. Setting aside the fact that I consider adultery to be a sin, I've been with my hubby long enough to know that he'd have questions about "that night" for the rest of his life, questions that would wound his pride and his ego, and I wouldn't be able to reassure him out of his feelings. No amount of money is worth committing an act that I know would harm my husband, even with his consent.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Question has already been asked last week.

There is an option on CafeMom now, where you can see a huge list of all the questions that have been asked.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• aww darn!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yes.
    Anonymous

• Who cares about questions already being asked? I didn't see the last one, so I'm glad you made this one OP.
    Ignore robertson, the Answers security guard...
    Anonymous

• like i said in a previous question about giving up sex..
    Same answer. lol
    I would hook up with Christian Bale, I don't care if he's got anger issues, he's one HELL of a sexy man.
    Plus my SO loves Batman so there would be NO ISSUE hahahaha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• No I would never do that to my SO even if he was okay with it, because no amount of money could ever rid me of the guilt I would have for doing that
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• let her do what she wants and leave her the alone. jeez. this site is not for fighting
    Duskee

Answer by Duskee at 5:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• hey americansugar80,

im sorry if my answer came out the way this ano poster says. Didnt mean it that way. Just saw the question and knew it was asked before, because i answerd it a few days ago. ;)

Was really just trying to help. Not many users of CM know about that new feature on here where you can acutally look through older questions. But thats alright.

Have fun and enjoy the site.

good

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• anywho...

yes. some times sex is just sex. as long as he has passed a STD test my beau and I would take the money and run!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 6:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009