A little personal but just wondering..maybe a little TMI

So as embarassing as i feel, i saw 3 different OBGYN's and they all pointed out my stye (i think thats spelt right) and its right where the baby is going to come out..They said it was quite big and that they were going to cut it off the day i go into labor..

Do you think I could get it removed before then just so i have more time to heal? Im almost 30wks. (i feel really embarrassed to ask)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A what is down there? What is it from?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I dont see why not, but they may wont to wait for medical reasons.ask your dr. and see what they think about it.Press your points and concerns also.Dont be embarrassed thats what the drs are there for.
    Anonymous

• its a STYE...people get them on their eye...
    ive had it all my life just its been growing and it really gets in the way of good sex...
    My sister has one inside of her uterus...

its not harmful, just the doctors say its going to definitly be in the way and their surprised i didnt notice it before..well its not like i can bend my head that far down there and examine how i look...lol
    Anonymous

• I knew what a stye was but I didn't know you could get them anywhere else than your eye, that's why I asked. I'd ask the doc and see. It might be easier to do it in labor b/c you will already be in pain and may have an epi already
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• But it gets in the way of sex and both my fiance and i do like to be intimate with each other...just he has to be a lot more careful so im not in tears or screaming in pain from it.

thats why i want it out now.
    Anonymous

• eat pepireka it wont hurt your baby promise i ate it with my daughter and she is perfectly ok try not to strain while doing activites like bending i havent had one in anywhere but my eye but my mom got warts when she was prego with me and my sis its stress related and nothing to be embrassed about
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• oh i hope i spelled that right it is a red spice that really doesnt taste like anything i feel for you i hope everything goes good for good luck
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2009