Anyone keeping up W/the bachelor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry don't watch it!
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yes! I'm loving this season! I think this is my favorite one so far! Jason just seems so real to me.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yep, bummed he booted Steph!
    Anonymous

• It was sad to see Steph go, but even tho she is only 34, she seemed older and to much older for him I guess. I'm glad he sent the one girl home I believe she was a dental Hygenist. (Can't believe I can't remember her name.) She seemed like a crazy one!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yeah I love that show. I really like this one because I like Jason - felt bad for him the last time. I really hated that he got rid of Stephanie but I guess if you have no chemistry then you cannot lead someone on. I do hope that she is the next Bachelorette!
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 8:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I love The Bachelor...I liked Steph though...sad to see her go...Mondays are my favorite days because of this show
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 8:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2009