The 23rd was the last day I could have conceived, Could I still be pregnant just pregnant enough to test?

Okay. The last time I have had sex with my partner was jan 23rd 2009.I stopped birth control december. but i have had my period since. My next period was due feb 4, and since it did not come, I took a pregnancy test. It was negative. I still have not gotten my period. being a few days later.

Sunshine_Rose

Asked by Sunshine_Rose at 6:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you've just got to be patient. If it doesn't come in a few more days test again. Good luck!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• yopu can also take a blood pg test they are like $30 at the walk in clinic and it will tell you how far along you not
    sam_mims

Answer by sam_mims at 6:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I would give it time. Patience is a virtue, especially in pregnancy. Trust me, if you are the next 9 months will be painstakingly long so take this time to relax. Let your body do its thing without over stressing it. Live your life as healthy as you can and live like you are pregnant that way if you are or if you become pregnant soon then you are already ahead of the game. Good luck!

Oh and if you want a difinitive answer go ask for a blood test by either an OB or at the clinic. It might be a good idea to get checked out by the OB anyways. That way he/she is aware that you are trying and can check to make sure you are healthy enough to sustain a pregnancy.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 10:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2009