I AM NEVER SATISFIED IN MY LIFE..HOW CAN I BE HAPPY?

ritz51

Asked by ritz51 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• SS's mom is kinda like that, always reinventing herself. It has to come from within. You can find a new relationship, or be single. You can go to the gym and lose some weight. You can get your hair done, wear make up and dress nicely. You can go out a lot. You can even attempt some relationship with Jesus. However, some people will still find that they are not happy. Why? IDK. I think that if you are unhappy then it is YOU that is the problem not the things around you. Do you know what I mean? If you find that you change thing in your life, several times, and yet you still are feeling empty then maybe it is you that is empty. I know in SS's BM's case she fails to get that she might be the problem. It is mind blowing really because she is trained to be a psychologist. But if you are the one constant in your unhappy or unfulfilling life then you really need to consider that it is you and not the people or things around you.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 6:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Are you saying that absolutely nothing makes you happy? What about your children, family, friends. No one can tell you how to be happy,that comes from within you. You need to find out why nothing satisfies you and go from there . A person can be happy in their life even if they have no money and a person can be miserable if they are rich as I don't know what. Find out first what makes you unhappy and try to fix it. You aren't gong to be satisfied with my answer, are you☺jk.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You're looking for outside sources to make you happy. You need to be satisfied with yourself, and your own accomplishments.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 6:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2009