Did you know the Wall Street Madam shared her little black book?

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6825504

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not really interested because no one I know would be in it. But, I guess if you are a high profile person you may want to hide.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yeah....we all knew that the big shots were sleeping with hookers. God knows they don't get any from thier wives because thier wives are just for show and to spend money. Its the hookers that will do the dirty work for the right price......which is ALOT i am sure!
    Anonymous

• Good! The johns need to be exposed and punished too! Not to sound mean, but did anyone else think the madame looked a little macho...? lol
    realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 7:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• No, I didn't know and its not that important,in my opinion.
    Maybe they should make prostitution legal and then it won't be so much fun,ya know?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I think that it is a crime that the officials are not going to pursue prosecuting these corporate employees. This is my money they are using through tax dollars to have participate in an illegal sex acts. I don't agree with arresting the women but not charging any men. Double standard. And for women to not be outraged is sad.

Anonymous

• For Goodness sake, if we are going to legalize ANYTHING, let's make sure to tax the holy crap out of it!!!! We'll need it to pay off whatever stimulus is passed.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• first off they should be punished because they were committing fraud to pay for these hookers, they company was footing the bill and now the American people get to foot the bill so yes it is a big deal.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2009