For mom's who've TRIED Hydroxycut and they're opinions.

I'm looking to loose my baby weight (I gained 73 pounds) and I was wondering if there was any moms out there that had tried Hyroxycut?
I'm eating the proper foods, cut out pop and lot's of red meats and I work out 6 days a week doing strength training and Pilates. Now I haven't tried the pills yet so that's why I'm asking. I've hit a plateau and need help.
Please no rude comments, I'm honestly just curious and want straight answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• with my experience with Hydroxycut, it caused me a lot of chest problems, i did not feel it was safe enough for me. And yes i tried it after i had my son and it did not work when i did use it. it only made me shake and sick. hope this helps
    Anonymous

• Made me fidgety and pressure on my chest. It worked, but only because I could not stop moving. My mood was all over the place. I wouldn't recommend it.
    Anonymous

• I was told that for people who've done methanphetamines dont mind the shaky feeling it gives,and say they like the feeling that they can go go go from dawn till dusk. I would say buy a bottle and take as recommended if you feel too shaky and cant stay calm at the same time then get off the pills. What I also suggest is fibre like metamucil pills work great drink lots of water with lemons and limes in it.Drink FRESH vegy juice even if its just carrots cucumbers celery and apples. You have to exercise no matter what everyone should have exercise as part of their routine daily just like eating..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I heard it was terrible. A bunch of the ladies I work with have tried SlimShots and have had great success with them. Personally I am on the South Beach Diet and I have lost 50 pounds in 6 months. If you want any information on either just PM me.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 9:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i tried hydroxycut years ago and it made me jittery plus i did't like taking all those pills.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• yeah i also had alot of chest pain I had to stop it... No diet pills are good....
    Anonymous

• The easiest way to break your plateau is to increase your calories a little bit. I've been doing a lot of research on this. If you eat to few calories a day you are more likely to hit a plateau sooner. Never go below 1200 calories a day. You actually need calories to burn calories.
    You say you are doing strength training and Pilates. Are you measuring yourself as well as weighing yourself - sometimes inches are more important than weight.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 3:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2009