it feels like a side stitch...

i have this pain in my side from the middle to the bottom of my belly .. im 29 weeks today and its no matter what side i lay on it not so painful just annoying.. the baby is moving alot also...

1sttymmom409

Asked by 1sttymmom409 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had something similar to this a few wks ago. I called the dr. and she seemed to think that it was gas, and plus not going #2 in a couple of days. Just a thought. my pain felt more like a cramp on and off tho.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i have had no prob goin #2.. everyday like clock work.. it just added very mild back pain in my tail bone..
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I could just be your muscles stretching. I know my baby is more to one side all the time. That might be a possibility. The baby is staying on that one side and putting added strain on already weak and stretching muscles. I have a kind of pain right under my ribs. Its from the muscles pulling. If it gets worse i would call the doctor. But that would be my guess, stretching muscles
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 8:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Its probably round ligament pain. I had it when I was around 20 weeks but I bulged out way early. Try drinking tons of water...more than what you think is necessary. Warm baths helped me a lot too.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 9:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009