Teenage acne

Without having to spend a ton of money.. Is there any tried and true acne medicine that actually works ?? My dd Kerry who is 13 has got them and she has tried everything.. Are there any home remedies that work ?? Right about now she'll try anything.. Thanks !!!

kerrysmom

Asked by kerrysmom at 6:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i would try toothpaste? not the gel kind to dry them out overnight. that usualy works.
    aidensema

Answer by aidensema at 8:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Good ole soap and water and lotion worked for me. I tried all the expensive stuff and it made things worse because I had really sensitive skin. I tried the homemade mush of all kinds of stuff and it made it worse and made my face really sticky. I gave up and started washing my face twice a day and putting lotion on after I washed it and it worked. I also quit talking on my phone so much because that made me break out pretty bad.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 9:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i get really bad break outs, what i do, to help me is i buy bikini wax, its called surgiwax for bikini area, its the type of wax that you dont use the strips for, its get hard and you pull the wax off. Any way what i do is put the wax here the break out is and then you just take it off after it hardens.. Then give it two - four days and waxing everyother day it will make the acne disappear.. my hairdresser told me about this and i do it all the time on my nose and it takes all the blackheads away and makes your skin very smooth.... Hope this helps and oh the wax is about four to six dollars, they carry it at walmart well pretty much everywhere... hope this helps :)
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 1:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• sperm????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• proactiv works really good! I used to sell it! and it works pretty good!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 2:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009