40 weeks

im sorry this sounds disgustine but i need some advice i have been haveing these lite pains and when i wipe there is like this brown discharge but not boogerery is What do you think i should do? Is this normal? AND IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING ALL DAY SO FAR!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pretty sure it's your mucus plug... mine looked like that too. Not jelly like just a bunch of brown blood. It pretty much lasted all day like that. I called my OB she agreed that it was just my mucus plug.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 6:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• my mucus plug was light pink and came out just when i went to the bathroom like 2 times and i went into labor that day
    Anonymous

• Also loosing your mucus plug can be an early sign of labor so I would watch for that seeing as you said that you were having a little pain and you are 40 weeks. Just watch out. On the other hand it could still be a few more days.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 6:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• First of all Bless you honey!!! I would be going out of my mind if I were you!!! Have you had an exam lately? It could be discharge from having your cervix checked or from sex. My plug was clear and a little yellow like my reg discharge, so I guess it just depends on the body. It could be but I would just give it time and see how I felt and if I started feeling labory I would call my doc or go to the hospital esp. since you are 40 weeks! I am 38 and SOO ready to have it!!! I was 2 weeks early with my first so if I get to 40 weeks I'll go be fed up.
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2009