I got two great answers,........now I need more

I need opinions on an after school program, idea
I am currently working fulltime, going to school part time and have to create a project idea. I would love opinions of this website idea. It is NOT a real PROGRAM YET, but I need the following questions answered:

1) How would you feel about being able to monitor what your kids are doing at home, after school with a laptop/webcam? This computer would only be view by YOU not other parents.

2) Would you allow this program is you were guaranteed they could not access the internet, other than their own classmates?

Thank you for your input on this.

The "website" is : http://myfaceme.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

AGAIN THIS IS NOT A REAL WEBSITE..........it is for my BUS 131 M1 Class at SMCC

Thank you.

DebLothrop

Asked by DebLothrop at 6:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I'd be concerned about the cost. Also I wouldn't put my kids in a "latch key" situation. But for parents that would it might be a good idea. They have similar things in day cares. But what about hackers? All it would take would be a virus or something and some psycho could see your child's every move.
    Anonymous

• no I would not use that at all. If I felt the need to spy on my kids with a web cam, then they would not be left home alone.
    Anonymous

• I would never use one either,I think children should feel they can be trusted.I surely would"nt want one spying on me.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2009