What is it with women and text messages??

Thats what I don't understand is some woman think that its okay to just text whoever, not thinking that some peoples girlfriends and wives are really bothered by this. If you think that your own husband would NOT appreciate it if you were receiving text messages from a bunch of GUYS that you work with, what would ever make you think that it would be okay to be a female and send texts to a bunch of guys that you work with? Would you even consider all of thier wives and girlfriends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Theres difference in a friend texting you who is of the opposite sex just with in general conversation and there are those that text in a seductive manner wanting to hook up big difference. Im sure you wouldnt give your husband privacy if he was being offered to come over to a womens house and have sex. Yes he has to give her the number in order for her to call but she is the one who crssed the friendship line. Talk about waking up!
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I had this happen twice, my best friend was texting/seducing my husband and then a girl at work started do it to him. He fell into both got caught and now I watch everytime I feel that he back up to no good. People who do that without consideration of the others relationship/spouse are trash. They would shit if it happened to them but think nothing of doing it to others. There are people with morales and just those that are just plain trash!!!
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Well obviously Ure husband has gave her his number. So hes let her text him. Maybe she has a question. Maybe they are friends.. is he allowed to have friends?????? Dont be so jealous..... who cares really! Get a life instead of worrying about who text him. He has a right to privacy. If u dont trust him than why even waste ur time being in the realtionship???
    Anonymous

• Its your husbands fault for allowing her to text!
    Anonymous

• I got one last year from this crazy guy from my son's school. Thank god he left.Stole the number from the PTA file. I am too old for that immaturity.........
    Anonymous

• Put the blame where it belongs. If the male is in a committed relationship, he should not be accepting text messages.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Another way to hook up quick and easy. Terrible invention.
    Anonymous

• OP here- wow, some pretty hateful responses....why don't you all try this- the girl that I am aggrivated took my husbands number from his employee file at work. Now who is the crazy? She texts him, he doesn't text back-
    Anonymous

• I would get his number changed.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Text back leave me alone.
    Anonymous