omg.. is it possible to feel morning sickness before a test can tell you positive?

I just realized the way I feel, feels like it did the first time i was prego..
Is it possible to feel the symtoms if your only two weeks pregnant?
I feel like I have morning sickness, I'm bloaded, and sleepy.

Ive been working out but instead of loosing weight Im gaining..

I thought this might be a blood clot, but im just wondering, is it possible to feel it this early?

BayB

Asked by BayB at 7:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Um yeah, it definitely is. I felt a little nausea one morning when I was pregnant with my youngest...a whole week before I missed my period.

Morning sickness doesn't have a 'set' time its 'supposed' to arrive....it usually peaks around 6 weeks, but thats a guesstimate and not applicable to everyone.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• REALLY? is it possible a test would show up as positive this soon?
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 8:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yeah it is possible. It depends on the test that you get and the sensitivity of it. ON other thing to think about. You have been working out right. Well muscle weighs more than fat. Most people that are working out will gain weight at first. You are gaining muscle mass. Once you have the muscle mass then it starts to use the fat as fuel. Thats why ive always heard its never a good idea to weigh yourself when working out. You may show that you are gaining weight but its not fat you are gaining. its muscle mass. Any way sorry about that. got off the subject. Yeah you can feel nausea. I was only tired and thought it was pms. Some of the stronger tests can detect it up to 5 days before you even miss your period
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 8:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• know where i can find these tests?
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 2:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2009