Oi, when in your pregnancy did you start to move slower?

I'm working on 30 weeks and am just drained... Today especially. Can't seem to find any energy. Drank lots of water- eating good stuff. Still want to nap... Have to keep up with a 3 year old though.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2012 in Pregnancy

• In my last month
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• probably about the 7th month..i worked fulltime in the salon 8-10hrs/day, 5day/wk up to my 38th week...swollen feet/hands, slowmoving..could hardly reach across the backbar sink to shampoo a client. lol. it was funny, i guess, to watch..but i got lots of sympathy, free lunches/dinners, everyone swept their own hair...lol.
    i'd come home and if dh was in town, he'd run a bath for me, then rub my feet, wait on me. it was great. he wouldn't even let me drive the car, if he was in town, except to go to work.
    it all stopped the minute i popped that kid!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• I asked for a foot rub last night and he just watched a show about gold panning and ate jelly beans :( lol, he owes me one today.

Sounds like dull should get pregnant again!
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 7:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• With my first around 35-36 weeks. With my second it was probably around 29-30 weeks, it is more exhausting when trying to keep up with a toddler.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• i noticed in my 7th month old ladies were flying by me with their shopping carts
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• The day I was late for my period...seriously. Tired, sick, etc., will make a person not want to move too quickly.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• Around 7 months . When the baby got biger and was harder to move around. Being pregnant just drains you.

Answer by louise2 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• With my first one around 8th month. With my secodn one I was out on bedrest at 6 month so I didn't notice.
    With my last pregnancy, I walked to take my middle son to the sitter and then go to work. I notice quite early, around 30 weeks that I was walking slower and slower. lol I also had less energy once at work or at home. It' came back some weeks later though.
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 6:20 AM on Sep. 24, 2012