How can I do this? I feel like I am drowning! HELP!! My 12 yr old daughters dad has the police charging me with a C felony

I moved out of state last year. He knew about it. Didn't bother him one bit. He had our daughter for 10 months with the agreement that I would have her for the school year in MY state. NOW, he's charging me with a C Felony. I can't get a hold of my attorney til Mondy - so I am going NUTZ!!

I was supossed to get my daughter in August, 2008. He wouldn't let me have her so it took me til October to get her. When I picked her up there was dog feces throughout the house. There was no food in the house. Garbage was waist high through the house. His "home business" (taking apart tv's for the copper) were everywhere and have given my daughter lead poisoning.

Brianna came out of the hospital (psych unit) after being there a week. Now, she's going back in on Monday (NOT the psych unit - though) as she had a major grand mal seizure last Thursday.

Please pray for me. I don't know how much more I can take. I am running low on energy and

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• IF anyway possible make an unexpected visit to his house with camera phone and take all the pics you can to show the conditions she is living in. Now is a good time to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Kiss his butt until you can prove your case and rescue your baby girl from him and the situation he is in. God bless and good luck dear!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I know I have to fight. Please pray for strength for me!! Here's the journal - please vote popular for me!! Thanks!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• im so sorry :[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I would call CPS on him for keeping his house that way!

but lesson learned... if your court order states no taking child out of state, DON'T do it even if the other parent says they are OK with it. You really should have had legal papers drawn up before taking her out of state.
    Anonymous

• Your attorney should be able to handle this. Any detective or CPS can go to the house and see that its unfit for a child. Even if he's cleaned it up her medical bills and her doctor can witness to what caused all of her issues. Try to keep calm for just a little longer and talk to your attorney Monday.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I agree, you always get a verbal agreement like that IN WRITING. Never just take the other person's word for it.
    How old is your daughter? I'd hate to put her in the middle of this, but if she is able to tell CPS investigators that her father DID agree, it might benefit you to get her to speak up.

I don't think there's anything that can be done LEGALLY on his part, considering that tomorrow is Sunday. So try to hang tight till Monday, then get in contact with your lawyer and go from there. Mention everything that you've told us here, and your lawyer will give you some options. Him filling a C-class felony charge on your does NOT automatically mean you're going to definitively held to that charge.

.Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• What is the felony for? And I find it a bit strange that your whole question body is sad and asking for help, then in your continuation answer you say here's the journal, vote it popular for me! That's a little weird don't you think? If you are going through this hard time should you really be worried about having a popular journal post???
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• feesharose: I want it popular because I need prayer right now. I am hanging in by a thread here and you have chosen to attack me. Thanks for the support. If you can't understand this then stay the hell out of my question!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2009