formatting cafemom home page

ok - still struggling with my home page. I'm trying to move the widgets around. I click and drag and can move the objects, but when I "let go", they snap back to the place they were. right now all my objects are aligned on the left side of the page. I have clicked and dragged them individually over to the right side, but they just snap back to the left side. I have been able to change their order on the left side, but just can't figure out why all of sudden I can't put stuff over on the right side of my page. any advice?

momto1andwaitin

Asked by momto1andwaitin at 8:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• some don't move to the right side.
    the ones you can't move to the right are your ticker

all your graphics ones can't because your graphics are too wide for the right side.

that's all I can see, I don't know if you have more stuff that just friends can see or not, but the ones that can't move will actually have text come across the widget as you try to move it to the right saying that you can't.
    Anonymous

• Hi momto1andwaitin,

Keep in mind that some widgets cannot be moved into the right column. Also, you cannot move any widget above the advertisement at the top right column of your page.

In addition, your homepage and profile page have their own widget layouts. So what you do on your homepage will not apply to your profile page.

Please click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page and give us more detail regarding your issue so that we can test your account on our end.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2009