Which idea do you like better?

So my youngest is turning 1 next month. For his cake we are stuck between 2 ideas. Since he loves Mickey Mouse we are thinking of this cake that has Mickey and Minnie and it looks like they are in an Ice Cream Parlor or we are thinking of getting a bunch of cupcakes with blue frosting in the shape of a giant 1. Which idea do you like better?

JennieMarie1103

Asked by JennieMarie1103 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2012 in Food & Drink

• I'd do Mickey Mouse, since your son likes him.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• Cupcakes
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• I would do neither. He is 1 not 5. He will not remember anyways. Trust me, save your money for when they actually want this sort of stuff.

Answer by louise2 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• Do whatever you like. He'll be happy with whatever you give him.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• do whichever is easiest..true, he won't remember any of it, but the cameras will. if the theme is MM, then go with a decorative cake.
    i did cupcakes, assembled (and iced accordingly) into the shape of a teddybear wearing a tshirt with a '1' on it. it looked pretty much like the teddybear pictured on the party paperwear i purchased for 1st birthday.
    have fun whatever you do!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• cupcakes in the #1
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• I made our boys 1st b-day cake... They tore into it, and made a mess, so I agree with going the cheaper route.... The pics were adorable, and the cake wasn't even recognizable...lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• I say it's your memories so do what you want! I don't care how old your children are, their birthdays should be celebrated!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• Do a very small cake for him and cupcakes with it. That way he can destroy his cake and guest can have cupcakes.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2012

• Cupcakes and make a special one for him with more decoration.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2012