What can i buy or use to beome pregnant easier or ovulate

i had my daughter 7 yrs ago almost and she was unplanned and now i am trying for another child and been tryin for a yr and i am wondering what cn help me become fertile

crystal1600

Asked by crystal1600 at 1:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Go and see your doctor. When a couple is having trouble conceiving, it is due to the woman in only a third of cases, due to the man in a third of cases and due to a combination of both in the remaining third. Youi may be ovulating perfectly but not getting pregnant for some other reason.

Save your money, go see the doc and find out what is really wrong and get it fixed rather than throwing it away on random treatments that may, or may not be snake oil and may or may not be of any use in your particular situation.

Good luck.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 1:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• I agree with Winterglow and also don't forget that psychology plays a great part for a woman. I know of several women who couldn't get pregnant while they were obsessed by it and once they said they would look into adoption or just decided that they wouldn't have a baby after all, they got pregnant in the next 6 months. Try not to focus only about getting pregnant ! :)
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 4:56 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• we tried for 4 years and it just happend for us..honestly it didnt happen until i quit going crazy trying to watch for it with all the ovualation test..and quit timing sex. Sometimes you have to give up and just have fun. We did start using a lube called preseed though and i do kinda give that credit. i only used it two cycles and was pregnant the 2nd time i used it...also i started drinking wine..i believe the wine helped me relax. all those years before i gave up drinking, for a while i gave up coffee and soda and i think i was just such a tight ass and that could of jus been my problem.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• My sister tried for years and when she finally did get pregnant, she had twins! I agree with the others. Go see a doctor.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:03 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• This is what I used. It's not cheap, but it worked in one cycle (after TTC on our own for 11 months). I bought it on eBay and then resold it, recouping most of my investment.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2012