Heading to

Toronto for 3 days. What does your Monday have in store for you?

DJDNY

Asked by DJDNY at 6:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2012 in Travel

• I"m determined to be in a better mood for the entire day. I have several phone calls to make and lots of paperwork to process here at home. I'm finding the energy to clean, and once I start cleaning my life gets better.

Where trollina?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:06 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• For today... Grocery shopping, get an inspection and renew tags on one of our vehicles, maybe a little clothes shopping (for me), and then back home... None of it will get done if I don't get my butt off the couch though..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• A work out and a small grocery shopping trip. Oh, and I have to go buy another birthday gift. Pretty much the normal stuff.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:10 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Have fun op! Nothing going on here today, the kids are getting a day off from school so I'm not as free as I normally am
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• I have to run to Home Depot in a few- due to a never ending weeds issue- UGH

hang around the house- make a pan of enchiladas for dinner and zumba at 5:30
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:43 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• I have to work on last minute things for DD's bat mitzvah next week - meet with the caterer, practice my Torah reading, finish her embarrassing movies of cute photos. That's on top of the running the kiddos to and from school and the orthodontist.

Enjoy Toronto!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:42 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Right now my ex is late to drop off the girls so, we're going to have to rush to school. (SIGH) seriously, I swear!

Anywho......

Have a great trip!
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Still TBD. New baby niece was born last night, 6 weeks early, so still waiting to hear if we can go visit (the hospital's over an hour away). If that's a no-go, baking a birthday cake for my mother and getting it to her. Work this afternoon and probably feeding my kids supper & putting them to bed alone (it's harvest time, I'm pretty much a single parent until it's done).
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• i only have the exterminator coming this morning, for our quarterly spray..supposed to be here at 830am...when we had the termite inspection (to renew contract), they completely forgot about us, and had to reschedule..THEN, they were very late. i was pissed.
    if they forget or are late today, i'm gonna explode.

enjoy T-town, OP!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:44 AM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Time for me to go back to wrk. Was on vacation for 3 week. Back to the "old bump and grind".

Answer by louise2 at 7:44 AM on Sep. 24, 2012