What would you do?

Say someone gives you something of a little value for free (like new name brand clothes, a tv, kitchen appliance, etc.) You know you can sell it for good money, but you use it until you can afford a new one for yourself. The item you got for free is still in the same condition as it was when you got it. Do you sell it for as much as you can, or do you give it to someone in need? I donate all my used stuff on freecycle, because people have given me stuff when I needed it and it was appreciated so I want to return the favor. However, I do know people who intentionally get items for free then sell them to make a profit. Which I don't have a problem with, they're still selling for a fair price. What do you do? I'm just curious.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 8:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If it was given to me for free to help me out than I donate it when I'm done with it. But if I won it for free or something like that and I can't use it than I'd sell it.
    Anonymous

• If it was given to me I'd probably try and find someone who needed it and return the favor.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2009