need a preggo buddy

i know this probably sounds seriously desperate lol but i dont care- its so depressing being pregnant with no other pregnant friends around me -and i have no one to talk to about wut im going through no one to talk to about hopes and dreams for this baby no one to do preggo stuff with- the friends i have who arent preggo are getting tired of me always bringing up the pregnancy and one even asked me if i wanted to go to the club the other night! im like um im 4 months pregnant! lol but anyways i wanted to know if there any preggo moms out there who are located in or around passaic nj- please msg me im going to go out of my mind and my head is going to explode with all the built up pregnancy talk that i cant spill out! lol

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hear ya!! I was the first of all my friends to get pregnant and now I am the only one with a baby. Try signing up for some childbirth education classes. I met a bunch of moms to be in my class and we still get our boy together every month! It's worth a shot!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i know how you feel i am 900 miles away from all my old friends and family and it totally stinks they have only meet my 5yr old once and who knows when they will see the soon to be new baby
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i feel the same way but i live miami, florida ...it gets boring to have nobody to talk about that stuff and when you talk to people/friends about it, they just look at you weird inside or just little by little dont call to hangout ...etc.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• ohh...and the problem is also its hard to find young mothers like me
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• same here =/
    im 17 and always stuck in my house with know one to talk to so i keep my bf here all the time because i feel jealous when he gets to go out and do things anytime he wants lol..
    but i really dont mind the feeling that i lost everything,i love my baby and will never regret being pregnant,and i know that once i have the baby ill have my friends back and theyll want to do things with me like go out shopping with them and the baby and other things too =)
    they want to be their when i have the baby too =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel. My baby is a year old now and I have had my husband and family, but no girlfriends to talk about everything with. None of my "free" friends seem to have time to discuss pregnancy or baby things, and I am so lonely for some girl time. It's been a lonely pregnancy and year!!! If you want, although I am not pregant right now... you can contact me anytime!
    theitalian3721

Answer by theitalian3721 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• thanks everyone- it helps to know that im not the only one in this boat- and i would love to try and find a parenting or prenatal class but its hard cause i have 3 boys 5, 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 at home who keep me on my toes too lol- and thanks theitalian3721 i def will contact u- u know how it is- during this time its always good to have someone to talk to who knows wut ur going through!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Will I am in Va but I will be 4 months in 2 days and know how u feel cause I'm the same way. See it was cool when I just had 2 but now that I'm on baby #4 I have no friends to talk to all they think is no more baby for them so they try to stay away from me. So I would love to be a buudy and talk to u about things and to see how things r going on with u,

Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 7:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2009