I want to lose weight

I want to lose about 20- 25 lbs and i was wondering if anyone knows about any diet pills that do not require diet and exercise? I do go for daily walks but that is all the exercise i get.

TaysMom041908

Asked by TaysMom041908 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• you will not lose weight and keep it off with diet pills. Why bother even trying if you aren't willing to eat healthy and exercise? sorry but that just sounds like the lazy way out.

you don't have to go on a diet, just eat healthy.
    Anonymous

• Check out sparkpeople.com

I agree with the above poster - the weight is not going to stay off with pills, and they could cause some adverse side effects.

Have you considered changing your diet and trying Alli?

SotilSol

Answer by SotilSol at 8:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You have to exercise to keep the weight off. If you take pills to lose weight, yeah you may lose it, but the moment you stop you will gain it all back, or even more. Quit being lazy!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• The FDA does not regulate diet pills unless they are prescription. That means these companies can give false information and misleading information to the consumer.
    Start reading the labels on the diet pills - they all tell you to restrict your diet and exercise.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 3:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Okay after reading these answers i have realized that i do need to get off my butt and do something.... so i am going to repost this question here as does anyone know an easy diet and a good way to exercise without going to the gym... I can not afford a gym membership. but i really want to lose the weight
    TaysMom041908

Answer by TaysMom041908 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• All YMCA offer scholarships ordiscount based on income. You can do videos at home or go for a jog outside.

I do 45 mins or more of cardio, strength training, eat 1300-1600 calories a day, 64 oz water, lots of veggies, fiber one mix, and green tea. I have lost 14 lbs in a month.

Good Luck!!
    momof319812007

Answer by momof319812007 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• There is a great way to lose weight and feel fab much faster than you might think possible. I lost 35 lbs in 2 months and have kept it off with NO exercise! My husband who cannot exercise, because he is recovering from back surgery has just started the program and has already lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I was introduced to the program by my brother who is a Dr. (Internal Med and Pediatrics) in FL. I was VERY skeptical at first, but trust me, this really does work and you will feel amazing! My success with this program has prompted me to become a health advisor for the take shape for life program, and I could go on and on about how this program has helped so many people regain control of their lives, their health, and their self images.

For more information, go to www.huskynomore.tsfl.com

Or shoot me an email to huskynomore.tsfl@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Bijou :)
    Bijou.I

Answer by Bijou.I at 11:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Diet pills help you lose the bulk of the weight.. but you have to eat healthy/diet and exercise... I just eat less than about 1500 cals a day, no pop at all.. water and green tea, 30 mins of cardio (walking) 3x a week.. they also are now carrying cheap workout equipment at walmart.
    But, as soon as I get the money, I will get the diet pills too, reguardless of what anyone says =)
    DamiensMommy1

Answer by DamiensMommy1 at 6:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2009