Hello i am taking the CIS 1130 class and having a hard time with excel, can someone help withcreate a VLOOKUP function that returns the membership cost that corresponds with the membership type entered in cell B5

I am a mother of two young adults and trying to continue my education online. I am having a hard time with excel. If anyone can assist with my CIS 1130 please email me at dsugar24@gmail.com thanks

dsugar24

Asked by dsugar24 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2012 in

• ????
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• I am in need of help with my CIS1130 excel class, is their anyone familar with excel that can assist me with my project please. I am taking this class online.
    dsugar24

Comment by dsugar24 (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Your first parameter is B5, the second is the area where you are looking for the value, the third is the source or the corresponding value (membership type column)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

Next question in
Hand sanitizer

Next question overall (Relationships)
I don't know what to do. adult content