do you ever have drinking parties at your own house or would you rather go out to the bar?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd rather have it at home. its more intimate and its way less expensive. Everyone can bring something so you have lots of choices AND food. We sometimes end up experimenting with mixes too which can be a disaster but lots of fun.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Well, I'm a grown up with children, so no...I wouldn't have a "drinking party" at my house. As far as the bar, no...not interested in that, either. Would rather be home with my hubby and the kids!
    Anonymous

• Yes, we find a sitter and we invite a few friends over and we all drink =)
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• We party. . .maybe 1 every 2 months. . .but its very rare---but only if both the boys are gone... I refuse to allow drinking at my home when their there.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 9:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• we normally just have people over here. we wait until the kids are in bed, and after that is when we start to have fun. and the couples always have someone stay sober, or have one drink so they can get home, but our couch and mattresses are always avilable to people!
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 9:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Neither.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 9:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Neither. With a teenager at home I'd rather not set the example that getting drunk it o.k. My parents set that example and I thought partying was fine until my grades fell in the crapper and I got a DUI...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Well I can't afford either but I would prefer at home with a couple of close friends but nothing nuts.
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 9:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• We party on the porch. We love to cook, and we prefer to be home, call us old. We do not like to go out and spend all that extra money. We party at home, people are welcome if they want to hang out.

peachqpti

Answer by peachqpti at 9:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i like to have people over at my house so i dont have to drive and i can go to sleep whenever i want :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2009