Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bayonet Style Recliners???

I am looking into buying a recliner and I keep reading the term "this is a bayonet style recliner". Anyone know what that means???

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

Answers (2)
  • I want to say that you have to attach the reclining part... like you have to attach a bayonet to a gun... but I could be wrong...

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

  • ops I was wrong. :)

    It means the back slides onto the bottom. it refers to how you put it together.


    Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN