Did anyone else get chosen for the norton influencer?

I got chosen for the influencer for Norton Family and I have to say it has been the biggest headache I can not figure it out I had to create 2 accts before I got it downloaded and then when I went to put accts on my computer for my kids I could not get the accts added to Norton Family website I really dont see how this is going to help me and my DH wont let me put it on his computer and that is what computer my DS is on most of the time.

mscamp0235

Asked by mscamp0235 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I was chosen but we havent loaded it yet i have been too busy to have a chance (litterally just sat down lol) Hopefully it wont be too hard to figure out, we have norton virus protection so i am hoping it will be as simple as that program.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I did but we ended up taking it off. We put it on my son's computer which is less then 6 months old and it ran REALLY SLOW. Took forever for the page to load and then sometimes the whole browser would freeze. So we got rid of it.
    itsazoohere

Answer by itsazoohere at 11:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Hi mscamp0235,

We are sorry that you are having trouble.

Please click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page so that we can further troubleshoot this issue.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2009