Did you keep up with your child's baby book?

I have 2 kids (not that far apart) and I realized tonight that I did a poor job keeping up with their baby book. I did do a better job with the older one's book, but still not something I stuck with for very long. So, how did you or are you doing with your child(ren)'s baby book?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i unfortunately didnt do much in my sons baby book i tried to keep up with it cause DH was in Iraq but since DH got home i don't write in it much at all
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• my kids are 16 months apart. my dd just turned 6 months. i totally forgot about them until now lol. i think the last time i filled both them out was when she was 4 months. i do that every now and then, i'll catch up after a couple of months of not filling it out
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I have kept up pretty well w/ her baby book so far, she is only 18 months old though....we'll see how it goes as she gets older haha!
    braydynnesmomma

Answer by braydynnesmomma at 9:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i will answer this one honestly from a grandma..........my first child, i did very well.......most of the pages are done...and even his school book is mostly done............my second one i purchased the book and put all the stuff between the pages but never filled it out............and my third one; i didnt even buy one; all her stuff is in a shoe box...........LOL!

the best thing that i found worked well for me was just jotting down the cute things they did and said and all the milestones on my wall calendar boxes that hung in the kitchen (it was always right there and convenient; i just kept a pen close by) and i did save those for about 6 years until my youngest one was 2, so i do have a record of what they did ( i still have them and it is awesome to look back on and remember)..............6 years for my first one, 4 years for my second and 2 years for my baby girl! my kids are now 25, 23, and 21!
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 9:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I did it weekly. I'm not planning on having anymore kids, one is plenty so I made sure I wrote EVERYTHING down.
    sahm_krystal33

Answer by sahm_krystal33 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Nope. Sure didn't.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 2:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I half-assed it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2009