Potty Training!!!! Where do I begin??? Any suggestions

TaylorBuz

Asked by TaylorBuz at 9:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well get a potty and let him or her sit on it .you could put in in front of a tv and let him or her sit there and watch the tv then if or when they go on it make a HUGE deal about it and keep doing that you can also take the baby in the bathroom when you go and say look what mommie does pee in the potty now you can do it to in your potty .stickers work great .treat while sitting there are good .it takes time but stick with it
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Is your chid staying dry through the night? Does he/she let you know when they have peed or pooped? Not like having the diaper on? I wouldn't even try to potty train unless they are giving you signs.

Anonymous

• My daughter is starting o tell me when she wets her diaper so I'm considering that as a sign. What do u think?
    TaylorBuz

Answer by TaylorBuz at 9:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• my family has been using this one for years so i tryed it and it works. get a bag of m&ms and sit her on the potty chair. give her one every time she trys the potty if she actually goes give her a few more. it worked on my 2, my aunts 5, and my moms 3 children. so i think it is a pretty sure way. and another thing that helps is taking her in when you go and sitting her on the potty while you are going. most children learn by example. hope that helps. let me know how it goes
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have no idea - nothing is working for me. I have read all the books, been to all the websites. Tried stickers, m&m's, and chocolate. I am getting zero results.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 2:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2009