I don't know what to do. adult content

I've been seeing this guy for about 2 months. I really, really, really , really like him. We connected instantly. We are both naturally quiet and shy but we were immidiately comfortable after the first date with each other. We met near my home and I truly feel it was fate. He has expressed how much he likes me and wants to see where things go.

We've seen each other several times during the week and often times he drives 1hr-2hrs to see me. He lives in the same state but trucks it during rush hour. Anyway, he had a crazy ex that had put him through hell and has cheated on him. He's struggling with cutting ties with her for the sake of their 2 children. She vowed to never let him see the kids if he continues a relationship with me. He loves his kids and doesn't want drama. So he told her he's not with me , but she knows because he's always with me.

Well now, he called me and said he can't do this anymore. He doesn't want to put me through unnecessary drama and heartache. He wants to get custody but wants me to wait on him until he can cut ties and get custody. I hate the drama but I really do like him and was falling for him quick.

I've always been told to fight for what you want ..
With that said, should I just say forget it! Since I don't have anything really vested. Should I fight for him to stay around, or should I keep fishing in the ocean! There are plenty of men out there. My luck in guys suck and this totally put me in a rut.

I feel like I'm making a fool of myself pleading him for answers and trying to make him keep interest.

In case you wanted to know. I'm 28 he's 31 and yes we have had sec already a few times.

Please give me answers, ideas and suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2012 in Relationships

• cant bump my own question. looking for more insight.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Um, fighting for what you want? In this case, you need to turn around and run! You have children to think about as well as yourself... You don't need a fear of a crazy ex stalking you nor your family. There are plenty of guys out there WITHOUT the drama... trust me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• As it should be- his kids are more important than you...
    Relax- let it go (for now) "if" it is kismet- then it will happen.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Wait, I know I answered this earlier today.

Yep: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1271968/I_dont_know_what_to_do

My advice is still the same. 

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• I would let him work out things with his ex so he can atleast share in custody with his children and still be able to be a part of their lives.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• this again?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• yes , this again. i said I can bump my own question. if you dont want to read or respond dont! llol smh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• i cant*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Do this. Tell him to go fix his life. And theyn come look you up. If your still single you two can hook up again. If not, he will just have to find some one else. That way your not sitting arund waiting fo a guy that may never be avalible.

Answer by louise2 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Well, first of all I think his ex is nuts. She can't deny him visitation or part custody of his kids based on who he dates unless you are a sex offender or a drug runner. So tell him to suck it up and quit playing her stupid games. Live his life on his terms. He only lives by her drama if he allows it. Then, Id tell him that you want to be with him, but you won't play someone else's games either. He can get his life together and you'll be there, or he can continue getting jerked around and be lonesome. His choice.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2012