how was your day??

mine was ok.. i started these new pills for my blood pressure and this other pill for my cyst to get rid of it.. so.. then i went to the hospital to see my godfather... he had a heart attack.. neways, i was sitting their and this lady walks in with this child not even bundled or anything its raining here, and well she sits down and i say oooh how old is the baby?? she says well born tuesday.. and she was soooooooo cute.. then she says well the baby hasnt ate since tuesday and i was like what?? and she said she doesnt need to eat her tummy is still small i ws in shock i wanted to beat her, then she said i'm here to surrender the baby..so i found a nurse and they came qnd took the baby!! i was in shock.. but at least the baby is in better care now!!

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my day was pretty good it was so nice out so i took my youngest dd out for a walk and we enjoyed the nice weather for once
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• it was 70 degrees here!! lol we went to the park then took lil to go see grandpa. Now i'm waiting for midnight so I can go to work.. Joy lol. Thats sooo sad about the baby!! I hope your godfather is ok!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 9:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I had an awesome day. I went to a journalism conference and learned a lot of cool stuff about how to get a job. I feel like I am well on my way. I hope that baby is ok with new parents. The girl sounds as if she may have been mentally unstable.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• It was boring. I went to Walmart. Then I was home and rearranging one of my kid's rooms so my father in law can have it when he gets out of prison next week....true story. Then I put some things in MY Dad's closet. So yeah, both our Dad's are gonna live with us.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• wow!! thats a day you'll probably never forget..i couldnt imagine what id be like if i witnessed a person like that!! lol..as for me, it was fine, woke up at 930, and then went and returned a broken vaccuum cleaner..lol..came home, had lunch (cheese and crackers), played against my daughter on our wii, then we went to the park for a while, came home, made supper (chicken wings and noodles..yummy) then we watched a lil tv, now shes just sittin in the bath listenin to her hannah montana cd..once she decides to get out where gonna watch that new movie space buddies!! so excited!!! lol..and then BEDTIME!! fun fun fun!!

alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I read this last night and it gave me a stomach ache to think about. I was sitting there holding my 2 week old daughter wondering how in the hell a woman could ever think it was okay to just not feed a little baby for 4 days! Thank god she was there to hand the baby over! OMG.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i know thats what i said.. she said well i cant feed her because i need pain meds and i was like uhhg formula?? uhhg stupid!!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2009