Sex after giving birth!!! adult content

im 29 weeks pregnant with my first child im curious about many things but one thing that i thing of all the time is about my sex life. i wonder how sex will feel after, and how will my vagina look and feel after the baby does it feel loose or will it go back to normal..can you girls share your experience if its not to much info

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2012 in Pregnancy

• It goes back to normal within 8 weeks- if you don't get stitched. Then you'll have scar tissue down there

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• this last one- i was TIGHTER...so strange
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• That's not me! Lol. After my first kid sex is painful to the point of tears. Its three years later and still doesn't feel good.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Its different for every person. Learn how to do Kegel exercises...that will help. Most importantly, when you do start back having sex again (I seriously recommend the 6 weeks the doctor will tell you to wait for it), start back SLOWLY. Make sure to drink plenty of water, so you'll have plenty of natural juices, but if not, grab some lube, it will help.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• I did not have sex for 4 months I was in Sooooo much pain,I had 75 stiches inside
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 9:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Thankfully my sex life didn't change much after either of my kids. The only change was not being able to do it as often now that there was a baby that needed our attention 24/7.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• Nothing really changed for me, no complaints from the hubby.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• The vagina is muscular tissue. It does not get "loose". That would be the equivalent of straightening your arm and not being able to bend it again. Kegels and orgasms are the best ways to maintain the muscle tone!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2012

• It depends on how things go. I had a really difficult delivery with my first and needed a LOT of stitches. We first tried to have sex after three and a half months, and it was so painful that we didn't try again for another month and a half after that. It didn't really feel good until our son was about a year old. I had a much easier delivery with my second son and didn't need any stitches. We waited 6 weeks and it was not painful at all.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:43 AM on Sep. 25, 2012

• No change for me after a few weeks it was back to normal
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:34 AM on Sep. 25, 2012