Kidney infection and sudden water weight gain

to start i have been seen by a dr lol i just want to know if anyone else has went through this. 7 days ago i went to the er with a kidney infection i have had my fair share of utis bladder and kidney infection i know as soon as it comes on plus i was peeing blood, the hospital actually said they were too busy for me, i didnt go into a room the tested my pee and said yup its loaded theres blodd blah blah and then i got an antibiotic i was in extreme pain, couldnt get my script until the next day, they pain last 4 days then started to ease, within 2 to 3 days i swelled up in my stomach and upper leg, 10lbs almost instantly and i had severe edema after my last csection so i know the feeling is water, bc its tight and numb and my legs feel heavy. i called my own dr and told them they said it wasnt normal and im going back tomorrow, but i am wondering has anyone else had a kidney infecton and had swelling, and if so when does it go away!!

babyverajane

Asked by babyverajane at 8:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2012 in Health

• I go today at 3 hopefully ill be done with this with new meds :) thanks for the comments
    babyverajane

Comment by babyverajane (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• i hope your dr helped u out momma x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• I had a severe kidney infection a few years back so I know the pain you are going through. I didn't have any swelling though. Good luck at your doctor's appointment and I hope you get to feeling better soon!
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2012