I quit! What does it matter? *it's a different post CM so read it b/4 you delete it this time*

FYI - I can't do this anymore. I don't have the strength anymore. Is is fair to my kids? No. Is is wrong of me? You bet. I just can't fight anymore. I have been fighting from day one of my life. I can't do it. Someone has to get on my case of asking for prayers. Well, to her, I say don't bother. I don't need YOUR prayers. I hope that God helps me right now b/c I know I don't have it anymore. I am done. I am out. goodbye

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hey dear I have not been on in awhile but everyone always has etra fight left in them you just have to coax it out it will be there when you need it and don't worry about what some moms are saying obviously their are too many people in this world who think they stuff don't stink. Stay strong like I know you are and whatever the outcome you will make it thru it
    mom2_3blessings

Answer by mom2_3blessings at 10:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• PM me honey, we could share a bottle of wine ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• wow what is so bad you sound like you need to talk with a consuler or something .try and think of all the positives in your life and not focus on the negative so much
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• If I was standing in front of you I would slap you in the face and say snap out of it. Your life is know worse then any one else's.

Answer by louise2 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• how would you know louise?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• hun if you need to just vetn pm me. I am the big shouldered and soft words woman. I will pray for you regardless of what anyone else thinks and sometimes we need those extra prayers tojust push through. Remember God says we do not run the race alone we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses and saints that cheer us on to victory.
    singedwingangel

Answer by singedwingangel at 9:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You wanna slap me - go ahead. Walk a mile in my shoes then. How the hell do you know my life is not worse than anyone else's? I actually NEVER ever said it was. I SAID (try to read this carefully now) "I can't do it any more. I don't have any fight left in me." So, go ahead. Slap me. See if I care.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• And I already see a counselor.....in fact I talked to him today. That is NOT always the answer. All I wanted was for people to pray for me. I guess that was too much for some people. My bad. I will never ever ask for that again.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Sounds like she need a reality check to me ,that's all.  She didn't say anything in particular to make me think anything else.

Answer by louise2 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You said you don't need to be prayed for.

Answer by louise2 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2009