what happens when your baby crys when there sleeping

is that the same for them to do that because when i go in and check up on mine little girl cry's in her sleep and i don't know why please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How old is she? Mine does that, and has been for the past several months. She is 5 and a half months now and has been doing it for the past two months. The doctor said it is because she is teething and that she'll stop doing it when her teeth and gums stop bothering her.
    MrsAce150

Answer by MrsAce150 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• It's like talking in your sleep. I talked and walked in my sleep. As I got older it faded and I don't do it as much any more. When I had my second DD She started as a baby crying in her sleep. Then talking and walking in her sleep. Your DD is doing the same thing. It sounds like.

Answer by louise2 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• My son does that every once and a while (he's not teething though). I just stand next to his bed and calmly soothe him without actually waking him up. Sometimes he'll take a pacifier in his mouth and stuck on it and fall back into a deeper sleep. I feel for you, it is a little disturbing to see them do that. My little boy really wails sometimes and he's fast asleep :-(
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2009