How the heck did I get lice??!

I don't go out much except to buy groceries. I work from home all day. I haven't had anyone over for months. I haven't had lice since like elementary school when my sister gave it to me. I had been a cleaning binge in the past several months, doing a thorough house cleaning before I even got the lice. I don't share any combs nor clothing. I wash my sheets every week. I shower every day. My kids have been living with their dad for the past several months. None of them have lice either (already asked their father to check). I'm completely confused as to how I got it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2012 in Health

• Lice can make their way even to the cleanest person/house. Lice are not biased on who they infect, rich, poor, black, white, blue or green, gated communities or even the projects. You could have gotten them from the grocery store or just walking to your car.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 3:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2012

• Could have been anywhere you touched then put your hand to your head... Good job on being neat and tidy! It should be easy to contain!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2012

• you could have gotten the anywhere. luckily since you sound like you keep things clean it should be easy to contain.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:37 AM on Sep. 25, 2012

• not just dirty/untidy ppl have lice, if they are hungry theyll find you, hope you get them sorted GL
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 25, 2012