what does a miscarriage feel like

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• cramps. clots. blood. and sometimes you just know in the pitt of your tummy..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• like a really heavy crampy period =[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• my best friend had a miscarriage and she said that if she didnt know she was pregnant, then she would have thought she was just starting her period.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Mine didn't feel like anything. They had to take the baby, it didn't go on it's own.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• my friend had one at around 8 weeks or so and she said it was worse than labor (she already had one kiddo). she had lots of clots and bleeding and terrible cramping. :(
    rachelo

Answer by rachelo at 11:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• When I lost my baby it felt like heavy painful cramps, blood clots and a ton of blood. Do you have any of this? I hope all is okay but if its not go to the hospital.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Mine didn't feel like anything. I went to the bathroom and had alot of bleeding with large clots. I didn't go through it naturally. I had an ultrasound and went to the OR. I didn't have cramping. Emotionally, I felt a terrible loss but I was able to accept it because I knew it was happening before I was told officially. It was a typical grief experience with the gamet of emotions. I hope you do not have to go through it.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2009