Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

child ate vasaline!!!

what will happen no symptoms of anything bad... no vomiting... shes normal, but should i be concerned??

 
Babywinx

Asked by Babywinx at 9:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • 1-800-222-1222
    Call poison control to be safe. It's quick, easy, and free.
    Post the number on your fridge.
    kaycee14

    Answer by kaycee14 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

  • nah she'll be fine
    aliciatron

    Answer by aliciatron at 9:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

  • true call poison control, i didnt even think about that... i need to post that number on my fridge :]
    aliciatron

    Answer by aliciatron at 10:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

  • Yes poison control.
    ldsdragonmom

    Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

  • Call Poison Control just to be safe, but I can pretty much tell you what they will say...."She'll be fine, but probably have loose bm's or diarrhea for a couple of days." I know this because my daughter had a thing for eating diaper cream when she was a toddler! Yuck! She got ahold of a tube and ate about half of it one day before I realized it!

    Mishelly728

    Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

  • Imsure she will be okay but PC. will help!
    LexsiesMommy

    Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN