Ok I am totally freaking out!

As far as I am concerned, I am not pregnant, and no I am not asking if you think I am lol. But I was just laying flat on my back and I looked down and my stomache was moving all around lol. And now just sitting here I can feel it moving. Almost feels like tiny little kicks, but it is in rythm like a heart beat. Its so weird! What could this be!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a fart that's stuck
    Anonymous

• When I feel strong (non-pregnant) motion in my tummy it usually means I am getting a stomach virus and can expect rocky times ahead! :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Feeling it is one thing, you can see this motion. I have never ever seen my stomach move, except for when I was preggo. Even DH saw, thats how noticable it is, and my stomach is not even big or anything lol. Now DH thinks I have been preggo all this time and just not telling him haha.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I feel phantom kicks like when Im missing my baby, its like hes still there. Its just muscle memory is all. Or when you had a broken bone and your arm hurts still even though its all healed up and 10 years later.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Muscle Spasms or gas bubbles. Seriously.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Gas can really do that. I about freaked one night too. Then I remembered what I ate, and the gas started being obvious (farting) so I was like, Whew! It was right after I had my oldest son.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• It could be a muscle spasm. I get them sometimes. I would maybe take a pregnancy test just in case...you never know LOL
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Hmm...it could be an alien getting ready to bust out of your gut. Or gas. probably gas. Let me know if it's an alien though.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You are probably feeling your blood pumping through the main artery that runs through the abdomen. 

Put one hand on your abdomen and the other on your heart.  If the rhythm is the same then that is what it is.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Mine does that when I'm hungry.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2009