BRINGING CHILD TO SCHOOL

Have you ever dropped your child to school because they were late and you went in your pajamas and looked like you just woke up because you did? But, of course, you were a jacket to cover the top part. It happened to me twice and I had to bring him to the office to get a late pass. It's a little embarassing.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 10:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do all the time I see others also who do it I don't think twice about it it really doesn't bother me at all.
    mom2_3blessings

Answer by mom2_3blessings at 10:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I take my son to school everyday in my pajamas. And I walk him in the building that way. I don't care
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• If its so embarrassing why not put on some clothes before you leave the house?
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 11:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• No I've never done that but mine have never been late for school.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i personally wouldnt do that! if we're late..we're late..id rather be an extra 5 minutes late so i could be ready and somewhat presentable..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I've never taken her late, nor have I taken her in my pajamas.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• um... why not get dressed before leaving the house... if the kid's late, might as well get dressed. late is late, no point rushing at that point...
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have taking my child on time in my pajamas. Am I embarassed? Not at all. I wake up at 6 am every morning and some times honestly, I just don't feel like getting dressed. I would say about 60% of the other moms are dropping them off in sweats and jammies too. Usually when I pick her up I am dressed either for school or work. Monday is the only day I drop and pick up in sweats and jammies LOL.

I do agree that if you are embarassed and the kid is already late, might as well just get dressed.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• If I have to get out of the car, I'm getting dressed. I don't like to be somewhere wearing my pajamas. I was raised that it was inappropriate, and haven't been able to shake that feeling. Its not such an issue that I mind caring about propriety.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Don't worry about it.I wear yoga pants sometimes and the men go nuts and I say oops,oh no I didn't....You probably are the hottest mom there.
    Anonymous