Need some iPad advice!

I am not sure if 16GB will be enough for me, does anyone else have 16gb and take lots of pics and have lots of music?

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 12:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2012 in Technology

• I have 16g and its more then enough I just dled more then 2000 pictures and I have over 1500 songs
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• the picture taking is pretty poor .... unless you're in sunlight. DO NOT expect gorgeous photos.

I tapped out at 16 due to my app and game habit.... lol.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• You can save all your photos to your iCloud account and then they don't have to be stored on the iPad. We also bought an external hard drive for any pictures from our air, phones, and iPad. I don't buy any songs, I just use pandora. Books are my big thing that I DL and I have over 50 books with room to go. I got my ipad2 on the release date, and I have pages and pages of games, and apps... still have plenty of room.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:03 AM on Sep. 27, 2012