Would you freak out about him online dating if u still lived there?

My live in SO and i are having troubles. He thinks i'm too fat. I want marriage after 3 1/2 years and he says lose the weight first... his constant weight obsession has caused a MAJOR decrease in sex/affection. last week he told me "put out or move out". So i gave in... not very much fun for me but...today he tried again but i am too concerned about my looks/weight to do it with lights on so i turned him down. He says thats it- and he joined Eharmony.com... But he left his password on the desk!!! SHould i delete his account or give up,take the hint that i'm too big for his liking and move on? we have been "discussing this for months- it never goes anywhere but back to the fact i am too fat.

alwms

Asked by alwms at 10:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Move out! This guy is a total loser!!!!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 10:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• ditch the loser and find a real man, you're not to fat. he's just to much of an a$$hole to appreciate a real woman.
    Wish him well and move on. {by wish him well, i mean laugh as you're walking out the door}
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 10:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• LEAVE.........................................It will only get worse and if its not one thing he will come up with something else.
    mom2_3blessings

Answer by mom2_3blessings at 10:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• ew no leave!!!! it shouldnt matter what you look like, he should love you anyway
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• If I were you I would leave. He doesnt appreciate you at all. He should love you no matter what you weigh. You should also never be pressured into having sex. I know its easier said than done to move out but get a plan together and get out of there. You deserve someone that really loves you no matter what.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 10:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Dont stay with that a**hole!! your too good for him!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Honey you don't deserve to be treated like that. Kick his ass to the curb. You don't leave make him leave! He's the problem not you!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• He is a JERK, you deserve better. It doesn't matter what your weight is... look at Queen Latifa, she is beautiful and big. Tell him to take a hike and enjoy some time to yourself!
    armywife_2000

Answer by armywife_2000 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• What a dick leave his a$$ because now he is just using you
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• It's not about the weight. Ppl stay together or leave bc of how they make us feel. I'm guessing the King of his castle isn't happy with how you don't always bow and kiss his....ring. He sounds like a controlling jack ass. Once you lost the weight he would think of something else. He'll never be happy so it's not about you. Plus why on earth would you want to marry someone like that? Let him keep his eharmony. Let someone else put up with his crap. Rebuild your self esteem that he's obviously tried to drain from you and seek the man who adores you for who you are, not what you look like. Our shell is merely that, a cover for the real us. If he's not happy with that then he's a fool and you need to show his behind to the door.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2009