Have you tried the Diva Cup? Does it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Health

• I have a Diva Cup. It is awesome! The first day was a bit awkward because I had no idea how to use it, but it was still easier. About the fourth day I couldn't even feel it, and went without underwear a whole day!
    The most it leaked was nothing more than I ever had with a tampon. And a tampon always felt like it was going to fall out or something. And you dont have to worry about having to use wadded up tp in case you have no pads. It's great! In fact there is a site that sells them really cheap. I advise trying it. I have spent over $100 because my first one was eaten by my ferret, but it was totally worth it! There is also a code for this site, many in fact. One is HIZ612
    http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=10316
    WhippleBaby

Answer by WhippleBaby at 11:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• What is the Diva Cup?
    Anonymous

• Ok so I had to look it up and from what I understand it is something you can use in place of tampons or pad during your period. I have used the brand "instead cups" while TTC. It is a little tricky at first but then you will get the hang of it.
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2009