Superstitious?

Are you superstitious? 

Do you you believe that a crow means death or a bad omen?

Do you have any stories about any superstitions?

amazinggrace83

Asked by amazinggrace83 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am not superstitious. I have heard lots of stories and enjoy them but that is as far as they go for me.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• I'm not so superstitious to believe that walking under ladders or black cats cause bad luck. In my culture there are symbols of bad omens though. For instance owls bring news of death. If you see an owl that means there will be a death in the family or bad news. Hawks are good luck.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• I'm not superstitious.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• no superstitions here.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• im not superstitious in seriousness...but i have been known to follow along in silly superstitions just for the fun of it.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• No I'm not.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• I'm not but I think they can be interesting to learn about... especially the ones that have lasted over a long time!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• I was born on a Friday 13th. I don't think being superstious is in my nature.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• No, but I'm humming Stevie Wonder now.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• I don't think so but it's possible that some things are not coming to mind right now.

As for crows ... People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:25 AM on Sep. 26, 2012