Can anyone give me some insight on Judaism?

Working on my final project for World Religions and I have chosen Judaism as my topic. Can anyone provide some insight on Judaism as far as services and rituals go and also some of the common terminology used. The internet can only provide so much information and I want to make sure that what I am finding is correct. You can PM me with information if you'd like. Thanks!

mcquistionmom2

Asked by mcquistionmom2 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do...it hurts nothing...don't worry...keep your vibrator clean though...and GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Dood. I think someone put their answer with the wrong question. Although, as a Jew, I do appreciate a good, clean vibrator...

But what is it you want to know, OP?
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2009