kind of embaressing question

I am 9 weeks pregnant and feel a "desire" but not just from my husband. I am scared to masturbate because I can have some pretty intense orgasms. I use a vibator and nothing goes inside. Does anyone else do this and are you early in pregnancy? Everything ok with you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Trust me...it's totally safe! Even using it inside won't hurt a thing. =) Go have some fun! I did this as well...lol!
    Anonymous

• Just don't give your baby shaken baby syndrome with the vibrator JKidin you will be fine.
    Anonymous

• havent you heard that you shouldnt put anything foreign into your va jayjay.. lol.. i was told that by my dr
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Have fun I hear a good orgasm if good for you when your PG.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Completely safe. I was a sex vixen when I first got pregnant, every day, twice or three times if DH was willing, lol. It's safe for your baby and it's good for you.
    Anonymous