Thinking of buying a memory foam help ladies

if you have one..know if someone has one..how is it..how old is it.. do you like..pros and cons. were did u get it..how much if possible....im so sore..back shoulders.. hips and my dh to.. were tired and need comfy sleep. our mattrace is only 2 yrs old my dh also gets hot easy dont know if that matters...

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2012 in Home & Garden

• We have a Tempur Pedic- Cloud Supreme
    We LOOOOOOOOVE it.
    It was really expensive- $3400
    it gets hot if the room is really hot,say in the 90's,but what bed wouldn't?
    I have scoliosis. My back hurts alot less with this bed
    We've had it 2 years

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• I bought a Comforpedic last year. We have a king size with a firm side for my husband and a plush side for me. I like that the cells are not as close together as other memory foam mattresses so it doesn't retain as much heat.

The guy who sold us the bed says it easily takes 6 months to get used to a new mattress. I don't feel as old and creaky and stiff as I did on my spring mattress. I think we ended up paying $3,000 for it. I don't remember the store. Mattress Firm maybe?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• I want to sleep with you guys butterfly! LOL

I had a memory foam mattress pad 3 years ago and i loved it! SO got rid of it because it was too soft for him.

Still miss it!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• We bought a memory foam mattress topper in Bed Bath and Beyond. It's great. It was expensive, around $300, but worth it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• had ours about 6 yrs- paid 700 I think... It's okI'd prefer a nice pillow top matress personally.
    it can get hot, and sex is kind of a pain at times (depending on what you're doing)
    Hubby loves it for the most part
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• LOL,sex is easy on a Tempur Pedic

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• We have the Sleep Number bed and love it. We've had it for about 8 years now. I have my setting and dh has his setting. They also came out with a hot/cold setting. I would love to upgrade to that one because I cook at night. I've been up since 3 am because I was hot last night and couldn't sleep even though the windows were open and it was 37 deg outside.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 6:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• I have a some type of $1,500 memory foam.... It's crap! I would not recommend mine to an inmate! I hate it with every bone in my body. It's hot. It's hard. It's uncomfortable! I went from a king size BEAUTIFUL waterbed to this and I HATE it! I had to buy a body pillow just to get some rest on it. As soon as I can, it's out of here and my waterbed is coming back!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2012

• I don't like the idea of foam........
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 28, 2012