Am i right to be mad?

we r moving and i have been busy ALL day!!! Well my dh is taking loads to our new home all day too. I ask him to buy a pizza from papa murphys and use the food stamps card. well when he is on the road on his way back he calls and yells at me "how come you didnt tell me they didnt take food stamps!" i told them they do an he said "well there machine is down so i didnt get" they didnt tell me that when i placed the order! how is that my fault? So he comes home empty handed and keeps loading the truck! i didnt eat anything ALL day!!! I am pissed! He could of stopped at a safeway and got something frozen! He didnt care! he says that he didnt eat either. Like that means its ok for me to go without! I snatched the card from him and had to WALK to the store. i got back home and hour and a half later! Should i still be mad when he gets back for the final load? Did i do the right thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd be fuming!
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 11:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I'd be pretty pissed off too! My hubby knows better than not feed me when I'm hungry! If he were to come back empty handed his @$$ wouldn't have made it 2 inches in the door!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• They take Foodstamps? I thought you weren't suppose to get cooked or fast food on them? That's weird. Anyway, I'd say that was pretty rude of him to do that. He could have been a lot nicer AND brought you home something else to eat..
    Anonymous

• sounds like you are both very tired and edgy...you both have worked hard all day..moving sucks...try to put it behind you and don't dwell on it...make sure you both eat..that makes things worse if you don't...
    Anonymous

• i worked at papa murphy's and the one i worked at took food stamps.... but yeah i'd be pissed. guys just dont get it
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• it sounds like everyone is having a tough day...He might embarrased and thats why he is upset. He could have been treated bad at the pizza place, did he have cash on him to stop by somewhere else?
    krubalc

Answer by krubalc at 11:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• the pizzas at papa murphys are not cooked. its take and bake!
    Anonymous

• he had money on him just didnt want to use it! what a d*ck!
    Anonymous

• I personnally think food is a stupid thing to fight over. If your pregnant that a different story, kinda. But you haven't said anything about being pregnant. He hasn't eaten all day either, give him a break. Apparently he's going back and forth, he's grumpy and so are you. There are more important things to fight over than a pizza.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Lol, I'd be pissed too, but i am slowly learning to not dwell on stuff cause it just makes it worse. I am bad about that with poor hubby.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 11:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2009