• In the Spotlight:

How do you register for baby stuff at Target.com? Do you have to go to the store or can you do everything online?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am pretty sure you can do it online. Just sign up to make one and then it should let you choose things to add to your list.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• you can do it either way thats what i did it works,
    marcelina08

Answer by marcelina08 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You can do it either way but I personally think it is so fun to walk around and scan everything you want!!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 11:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• you can do it online, but its better in the store. I did mine online and got nothing off of it cause none of the stuff I registered for was at our local store lol.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You can do an entire registry online. I prefer doing registries online as some products are for online-order only so you get a good picture of everything that is available. Make sure you include in your invites that guests can find the registry at the in-store kiosk but by searching your name at target.com as well. Some items will be in-store only but will still allow you to put them on your registry when you register online. Have fun!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You can do the store and online. I would do both because there is stuff in the store not on the website and stuff on the site not in the store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• you cand do either/or both. what i did was registered online, went to registry center and told the lady i wanted to add more and she gave me the lil beepy thingy (its a technical term lol) and we just added to our registry the best thing is people can see the entire thing online!
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 7:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2009