When i went to the doctor jan 22 he said i had 2 months and 3 weeks how many moths is that and did i get pg at the end of july?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't you have a due date? That would give you an idea of when you got pregnant...

Some people consider there being 4 weeks in a month...others go by date. I say figure it out by your due date or whenever your last period was.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i would say you are now around 12-13 weeks
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• If you have 2 months and 3 weeks to go, that's roughly 11 weeks from Jan 22. That means your roughly around 31 weeks today. If that's correct you could be due around April 9th.

Did your doctor do any type of ultrasound to give you an official due date? Counting from the first day of your last period is a rough estimate but an ultrasound should give you an official EDD.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• oh to go, i thought you meant thats how far you were.... yeah i guess 9 weeks is right
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Well I got pregnant July 20th, I know because I didn't have sex for weeks before that and didn't have sex after that, then I found out I was pregnant! I am 30 weeks right now and my due date is April 19th. So we are pretty close here. I am suprised that your Dr doesn't count you in weeks, and uses months. My DR always tells me how many weeks pregnant I am. Full term is 40 weeks, which is 9 FULL months...yeah, that threw me for a loop in the beginning.
    stephgood1

Answer by stephgood1 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2009